St. James Protestant Episcopal Church, 1859, 1968. Mine operators Richard Sharpe and Francis Weiss were leaders in the formation of the Episcopal Church in Eckley. Mr. Sharpe's brother-in-law, the Reverend Peter Russell, was the first rector. Like the Presbyterian Church, St. James, the congregation declined in the twentieth century, and in 1938 the structure was removed. A nearly identical sister church, St. Paul's Protestant Episcopal Church of White Haven, was moved to this site in 1974.

Streaming Video
Click here for the Protestant Church
(Telephone Modem users)
Click here for the Protestant Church
(LAN and Cable Modem users)

These are some Images of the Protestant Church

Click on any image to see a larger version